.BLOODY GOOD STUFF.
9th July 2020
BOBBLE : Your
eco-organic period products
To menstruators - Have you ever taken a look at the ingredients of your period products, and realise you either
1. Don’t understand the ingredient list as it is full of jargon only a chemist would know
2. Can’t find a list of ingredients at all
If this is a relatable scenario, know that you’re not alone!
BOBBLE’s mission is to be a champion in providing safer and sustainable period products for all menstruators, regardless of socio-economic backgrounds.
Our range of day pads, night pads, pantyliners, and tampons ensures there is something to suit the needs of every menstruator.
WHY DID WE START BOBBLE?
Because we believe in providing a safer and more sustainable alternative for period care. We cannot change the way period products are used and disposed, but we can change the product to make it friendlier to our bodies, and the environment.
How is BOBBLE different from generic period products you find on the shelves in supermarkets or pharmacies?
1. Your vaginal area is the most absorbent part of your body. BOBBLE uses a 100% GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified Organic Cotton topsheet to ensure your skin only comes into contact with the safest, non-allergenic materials.
2. Generic period pads consist of 90% plastic. BOBBLE period pads are designed to be plastic free, giving you peace of mind while you’re using it, and after you dispose of it.
3. Generic period products remain in landfills for over 500 years. The only way to ‘get rid’ of these period products is to incinerate it, which in turn causes more harm to our environment. BOBBLE period products and packaging are sourced from sustainable materials, enabling our products to be biodegradable in 3-5 years under the right conditions.
4. BOBBLE packaging is sourced from sustainable FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified forests. For every tree cut down for paper production, another tree is replanted to ensure the ecosystem has minimal disruptions.
Those are just some of the key differences between BOBBLE and generic period products, among many more!
BOBBLE is also available on subscription so you never run out, or have to run out! For more info on our subscription, click here
Education is a huge part of our mission. We are firm believers in normalising conversations on periods, sex, and culturally taboo topics. Join the conversation and be part of our journey on our Instagram page www.instagram.com/bobble.it
For your peace of mind,
JOIN THE CONVERSATION